7.27.2009

celebrity sighting

so, i went to the polo again this past weekend. during half time, I walked across the field just to take pics of the “important” people in the main tent. I was taking pics when a lady came to me and asked which famous celebrity I was looking at under the tent. Told her that I have no clue and was just taking pics of random people. Then she spotted jon from jon & kate plus 8. jon who happened to look toward our direction actually waved at us. Without wasting any time, I was doing my paparazzi bit. Boy, how he love the attention. he actually put his shades on, walked toward the fence and stood there until the other real paparazzi saw him. I think he just arrived at the polo when we first saw him few moments before. and yes, that was lindsay lohan’s father standing right next to him.






2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

i love this guys (jon), i watch they reality show, very interesting. his wife, controlling freak.

Kadazan Man in New York said...

yeah, i hear ya.