You know you are a sabahan...
1) when you occasionally use the word “bah” at the end of a sentence even when you are conversing in english
2) when you salivate every time you hear the word “tuhau” and can’t remember the last time you had it.
3) when you wake up every morning and check the current weather and temperature on you ipod touch not only for new york but sandakan too.
4) when you read the online edition of the daily express every single day.
5) when your blog is called “kadazan man in new york” and had a posting about fried fish.
...slightly different version from ky chua's tag