3.28.2008

moma

Museum of Modern Art or commonly known as MOMA has a free admission day every Friday and I always wanted to check out the new building on 53rd street between 5th and 6th Avenue. So, I managed to gather few of my lower level students to check it out with me. We got there at 4.30 pm and were in line for about 45 minutes in order to get the ticket and check our coats and bags. That place was packed with some pretty cool collections and art pieces but didn’t take many pictures since I was half asleep because I didn’t get enough sleep from the night before. We only covered 4 floors of the museum and decided to come back time and cover the rest of it some other time. My next outing trip with my students is the Museum of Natural History for next Friday and baseball game at Shea Stadium on April 11.

No comments: